We are currently on the lookout for a Facility manager
With Strong House Keeping Background
Requirement is for a 3 Story Corporate Office
Budget: Up to 6 LPA.
Candidates should be from good luxury hotel experience
- Keeping track of all aspects of the housekeeping department’s daily operations, such as the cleanliness of all guest rooms and common areas.
- Planning the cleaning staff’s schedules, assigning tasks, and assigning completion dates for those tasks.
- Ensuring that all members of the housekeeping team, particularly new hires, are aware of the organization’s cleaning procedures.
- Conducting orientation and ongoing training to explain policies and work procedures and demonstrate use and maintenance of equipment.
- keeping housekeeping equipment in good working order and establishing the minimum standards for staff attire.
- Filling in for any staff member who is unable to perform their duties.
- Responding to staff members’ complaints about circumstances that limit or inhibit their ability to perform at their best.
- Identifying areas that require cleaning and assigning specific staff members to those areas.
- Maintaining positive relationships with clients, customers, and household goods suppliers.
- Maintaining effective communication with leaders of other organizational units.
- Plans, develops, and manages appropriated and contract budgets and provide long-range planning and cost-saving proposals
- Reviews job performance of subordinates in conjunction with established unit, department and university goals and objectives
- Inspecting workplaces and guest rooms on a regular basis to ensure they are clean and safe.
- Notifying managers when repairs are needed.
Email resume at firstname.lastname@example.org